The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is capable of changing the life of everyone for the better. It is enough to maintain a small willpower for 10 days to see an excellent result. In addition, there will be a noticeable boost of energy against the background of an overall improvement in well-being.
Having doubts? Or a desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a couple of weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly enough, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations that it is advisable to follow in order to obtain a serious result. But, if you wish, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only slightly stretch the effect of the diet over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for dietary nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of preparing the cereal. First, buckwheat is slightly dried and then browned in a dry frying pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is sent to a saucepan, poured with boiling water (1. 5 cups of water are added to a glass of buckwheat) and covered tightly with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and so left overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well, while retaining all its useful substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Close with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed from a week to two. It is allowed to eat properly cooked porridge only for breakfast, adhering to the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result in health and body shaping will be noticeable somewhere in a month of such a diet.
- Clean water should be a faithful companion. The only drawback of long-term eating of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to replenish a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is required to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary pure water with mineral water is allowed. Additionally, the diet is carried out during the vacation, so as not to be distracted at work if it becomes necessary to visit the toilet frequently.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without extra reserves "for the next week". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the proper effect of the diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to digest completely eaten, and then switch to other tasks. If during this period of time there is a feeling of hunger, it is allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Correct diet regimen. If you adhere to a strict diet option, you should only eat buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak green tea without sugar. Food is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to shell out round sums of money to maintain a healthy diet, if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The diet on kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and proteins. Due to this, the state of health improves, blood vessels are strengthened and the blood becomes more diluted.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of Use. Why look for complexity where you can do without them? There is no need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate about the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you like all day, but a positive result will still not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. With full adherence to the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with these numbers, health is also improved by an order of magnitude.
Sparing buckwheat diet: recipe of the day
It's very hard to have the same thing for a long period of time. Therefore, for a start, you can switch to a more gentle version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed in one plate. An hour before or half an hour after it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it's best done without it).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with a low result. Perhaps the body actually has no excess weight and it's time to reconsider your ideals of the desired figure . . .
If you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.